Scripture for the week

SYFK STUDY GUIDE
Administrator
SCRIPTURE FOR THE WEEK
“Let him that is taught in the word share with {communicate unto} him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived, God is not mocked, for whatever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing; for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have, therefore, opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.” Gal. 6:6-10