I am the Lord: that is my name

SYFK STUDY GUIDE
Administrator
SCRIPTURE FOR THE WEEK

“I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory I will not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them…Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in a desert.” Isaiah 42:8-9, 43:18-19

Pastor Eddie 2011.1.3 13:51
READ YOUR BIBLE EVERYDAY
Jos. 1:8-: This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Mon. 3rd Jan. Num. 17, Rom. 14
Tues. 4th Jan. Num. 18, Rom. 15
Wed. 5th Jan. Num. 19, Rom. 16
Thur. 6th Jan. Num. 20, 1 Cor. 1
Fri.   7th  Jan. Num. 21, 1 Cor. 2
Sat.   8th Jan.  Num. 22, 1 Cor. 3
Sun.  9th Jan. Num. 23, 1 Cor. 4

Pastor Eddie 2010.12.20 21:56
SCRIPTURE FOR THE WEEK
“I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory I will not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them…Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in a desert.” Isaiah 42:8-9, 43:18-19

Pastor Eddie 2010.12.20 21:55
READ YOUR BIBLE EVERYDAY
Jos. 1:8-: This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Mon. 20th   Nov. Num. 3, Acts 28
Tues. 21st  Nov. Num. 4, Rom. 1
Wed. 22nd  Dec. Num. 5, Rom. 2
Thur. 23rd   Dec. Num. 6, Rom. 3
Fri.    24th    Dec. Num. 7, Rom. 4
Sat.   25th    Dec. Num. 8 Rom. 5
Sun.  26th   Dec. Num. 9, Rom. 6

Pastor Eddie 2010.11.29 09:04
SCRIPTURE FOR THE WEEK
“But thanks be to God, Who giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord..”  1 Corinthians 15:57-58

Pastor Eddie 2010.11.29 09:03
READ YOUR BIBLE EVERYDAY
Jos. 1:8-: This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Mon.   29th Nov. Lev. 16, Acts 14
Tues. 30th Nov. Lev. 17, Acts 15
Wed.   1st  Dec. Lev. 18, Acts 16
Thur.   2nd Dec. Lev. 19, Acts 17
Fri.      3rd  Dec. Lev. 20, Acts 18
Sat.     4th  Dec. Lev. 21, Acts 19
Sun.    5th  Dec. Lev. 22, Acts 20

Pastor Eddie 2010.11.22 13:54
READ YOUR BIBLE EVERYDAY
Jos. 1:8-: This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Mon.  22nd Nov. Lev. 9,   Acts 7
Tues. 23rd Nov. Lev. 10, Acts 8
Wed.  24th Nov. Lev. 11, Acts 9
Thur. 25th Nov. Lev. 12, Acts 10
Fri.    26th Nov. Lev. 13, Acts 11
Sat.   27th Nov. Lev. 14, Acts 12
Sun.  28th Nov. Lev. 15, Acts 13

Pastor Eddie 2010.11.22 13:53
SCRIPTURE FOR THE WEEK
“But thanks be to God, Who giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord..”  1 Corinthians 15:57-58

Pastor Eddie 2010.11.22 13:52
FROM THE PASTOR TO YOU
WISHING YOU A HAPPY AND A BLESSED THANKSGIVING
At this time in America we celebrate Thanksgiving. As we enter the season of Thanksgiving, I want us all to think on this: Thanksgiving for believers should not be a holiday season but rather a lifestyle. As Christians, we should give thanks with a grateful heart. Numerous places in the Scriptures we as God’s people are exhorted to be thankful, full of thanksgiving unto the Lord. The theme of thanksgiving is especially evident in the Psalms. Some examples include: “That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving, And tell of all Your wondrous works” (Ps. 26:7), “Offer to God thanksgiving” (Ps. 50:14a), “I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving” (Ps. 69:30), and “Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms” (Ps. 95:2).
We as believers have so much to be thankful for! We cannot help but be thankful for Jesus and His salvation for us. As Paul reminds us in 2 Corinthians 9:15, “Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift!” And finally in 1 Thessalonians 5:18, “in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” When we give thanks for everything, then everyday is Thanksgiving day .Have a Happy and a Blessed Thanksgiving! May it be transformed in our lives as thanksliving!

Pastor Eddie 2010.11.15 16:22
SCRIPTURE FOR THE WEEK
“Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand? But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared. I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul  waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.”  Psalm 130:1-8